Urban Sketchers Chicago is accepting workshop proposals for it’s July 9th-10th Chicago Sketch Seminar, however, the February 2nd deadline for submissions is approaching fast! See the full workshop proposal below and email all submissions to: email@example.com
USK CHICAGO SKETCH SEMINAR 2016 – JULY 9-10, 2016
URBAN SKETCHERS CHICAGO
Urban Sketchers Chicago is a community of artists and sketchers dedicated to raising the artistic, storytelling and educational value of location drawing, promoting its practice and connecting people around the world who draw on location where they live and travel. We are a part of the global Urban Sketchers movement.
This will be our 3rd year conducting the Sketch Seminar. Once again we are inviting instructors and people who want to become sketching instructors to submit proposals for sketching workshops.
This year we are trying something new and invite you to submit proposals for workshops and activities, similarly to our previous Seminars, and also proposals for Demos and Lectures if your content folds better into these new formats.
Things to keep in mind while designing your workshop
Workshop site: Chicago IL – most likely outside
Dates: July 9 – 10, 2016
Workshop duration: Workshops (activities, demos and lectures) are 2-3 hours long and may be offered twice on different days
Maximum number of participants to expect per session: 15
Minimum number of participants to expect per session: 4
- Email address:
- Website/blog/FB page of your sketches or art
- Bio (200 words or less)
- Area of specialty in sketching (pen&ink, watercolor, people, architecture, etc)
ABOUT YOUR WORKSHOP
- Workshop Title:
- Workshop description:
- Learning goals (What are skills and concepts you would like your participants to learn from their experience?):
- Supplies list (What supplies do you suggest for participants to bring with them for the workshop?):
- Please submit two or three sketches that are representative of your workshop.